Thursday, August 6, 2015

My last 10 Google searches

Most people are terrified of anyone seeing their Google history and finding out the weird stuff they search for.  I look for some weird stuff but not *that* weird and I'm also not embarrassed about my weird searches so I decided to share my last 10 google searches with you:

1. How much should I feed my 2 lb puppy
I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TO FEED HIM! The vet says let him eat as much as he wants but if his stomach feels too full when you pick him up then cut back...I think he feels like an over-inflated balloon when I pick him up so we should cut back...but I also don't want to deprive him.  Puppy parenting is hard work.

2. Flavor Flav
In the car on the way home from dinner last night Joe said, "You know that rapper with the clock?" and I said "...Flavor Flav?" and he said, "Yeah...what's he famous for like does he have any songs I would know?" I have no idea where this thought came from but then I needed to know...according to Wikipedia he was a member of the rap group Public Enemy and invented the role of "hype man"...now you know

3. bananarepublic.con
I just fat fingered bananarepublic.com so Google turned it into a search.  25% off all online orders yesterday!  I got 2 new sweaters for fall...

4. copper stallion
Was meeeting a friend from Boston halfway between our houses for dinner (Sturbridge) and trying to find a good place.   Turned out Copper Stallion was closed for the week (I guess even restaurant owners need a vacation) so we went to a place called Bentley Pub.  I didn't have to Google that one because Joe informed me about it via text.

5. Highland park market 
This is our local grocery store, and I was trying to figure out if it opened early enough that I could stop and re-stock on my Kashi bars on the way to work.  It doesn't open until 8am...I drive past it at 7:15 so I was FORCED to stop at Dunkin for breakfast instead.

6. dog loud stomach noises
Coby's stomach was gurgling SO LOUD yesterday morning that I was worried he might explode.  He was acting perfectly normal, I took him outside and he didn't even poop but I was pretty worried about the cause of this noise (did the puppy give him worms?!) but he's fine now...I think he was just hungry.

7. ronda rousey
Really no explanation necessary necessary here...she kicks ass and I want to know all the things about her.

8. patriots lanyard
FOOTBALL SEASON IS COMING PEOPLE, I must show off my team pride at work.

9. patriots leggings
See above...but not for work, just for life.

10. captain america leggings
Fall in general is coming, I need some new fall clothes but I don't want to be a totally lame adult that buys ALL my clothes from Banana Republic (90% is fine though).

So...would you ever let anyone see your last 10 Google searches?

No comments:

Post a Comment